DIALOGUE
OF A INVESTOR AND ITS WORK PARTNER
(There
is a foreign
investor who wants
to invest in a hospital
in Denpasar, she asked her work partner to make hospital map.
Investors have not been to Bali before,
she called her partner and told that he would come
to Bali.)
Krrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnngggg…………..
kkkkrrrriiiiiiiinnnngggggggg………
Partner : hello, good afternoon.
Investor
: Hello, good afternoon Mrs. Angga, I’m Ina. I investors who will invest for a hospital in Denpasar.
Partner :
Yes, Mrs. Ina.What can I help you ?
Investor :
I've
received a hospital map that you send to
me via email, but I also need an explanation of you about this
map, can you explain to me, so that I understand
better?
Partner : Yes , of course Mrs. Ina. As
in the map I sent via email, there is
the entrance on the right then on the left of the
entrance there is a parking lot,
the parking lot on the left there is the security office and the exit, and then
in the left corner of the front
there is a garden. Next in front of the entrance
door there are unit of emergency and intensive care unit, then in front of
garden there are the road if it is a
straight road to waiting room,
receptionist and behind it is the administration , if you turn right is a path
to admission office, medical record, x-ray record, x-ray, surgical stores,
dispatcher office, C.S.S.D, used C.S.S.D, cafetaria and kitchen. Then to the
left of the room that I mentioned earlier there are two roads turn left, turn
left first one is the way to Tunjung ward there are eight room consisting of
nurse room, the doctor’s office, and six rooms for inpatients. The second turn
was a straight road and turn right, if it is a straight road to soiled linen,
laundry, clean linen, dispensary, then next longer a medical doctor office and
laboratory, if you turn right is Melati ward same of Tunjung ward there are
eight rooms also there, and it was the same, there is nurse room, the doctor’s
office, and six rooms for inpatients. Then in right corner of Melati ward there
are a toilet.
If
you understand Mrs. Ina ?
Investor : Yes,
I
have started to understand the setting
you describe the
layout of the rooms on this map Mrs. Angga, I entrust to
you the layout of this hospital later.
Tomorrow
I will come to Bali to see the location, but I do not know where to go after
arriving at the airport, because I had never been to Bali before. if you can
help me to explain the way from the airport to Cokroaminoto, so I'm not
confused later on when I get in Bali.
Partner : Surely Mrs. Ina , I will
explain to
you, please
listen well
Mrs.
Investor : All right Mrs. Angga.
Partner : Start from Ngurah Rai Airport to the north, up towards Simpang
siur, then straight up in the Sunset Road, then westward through visible
intersection turn right to get on the road Imambonjol, then north to the border
there Imambonjol street intersection, then straight north up the Mohammad Husin
Tamrin road, next to the north will look Gajah Mada intersection, then turn
left up the road Wahidin, straight up to meet intersection continue straight
north until the crossroad proceed straight north Gatsu would look up at the Terminal
Ubung Cokroaminoto, continue to follow the path , then turn left, then turn
right, and turn left again a few meters to meet Mahatma Gandhi school or Taman
Rama school.
Investor : Thanks Mrs. Angga , I've recorded
it in
the paper.
Hopefully tomorrow I can not find a way this
confusion.
Partner :
You are welcome, Mrs. Ina, you could always call me if you need.
Investor : Oke
Mrs. Angga thanks a lot, see you later. Bye....
Partner :
Bye …..
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar